What information will we collect about you?
- When you register to use the IT Jobs Post website, we will record your name, address, telephone numbers, email address, year of birth, gender, nationality, qualifications and training, current and desired location, ideal job description and all other details including your curriculum vitae ("CV") submitted by you.
- We also collect broad demographic data and general "traffic" data to enable us to see which are the most popular areas of our site and to provide you with a more tailored service.
- If you wish to register for any of the services we offer, then at the end of your registration, we will ask you for permission to store all of the above personal information you provided in our database.
How your personal information is used.
- Information supplied by you including your CV will be accessible online by third parties who have registered with IT Jobs Post to search for potential employment candidates through the IT Jobs Post website.
- Your personal information may be provided to third parties for the purpose of finding employment for you, and for any other services that you may request.
- We may email you with information and job updates, news or promotional material from IT Jobs Post from time to time, which you have subscribed to or may be of interest to you.
- Any third party who registers to use the IT Jobs Post service may accesses your personal information through the IT Jobs Post database or receive your personal information from IT Jobs Post, in order to place you for employment.
- A copy of your CV or any personal details which you have supplied may be retained by any third party in their own files or databases, and circulated to other people within their organisation. We are not responsible for the use or privacy of the contents of your CV in such instances.
- We use a feature on your Internet browser called "cookie" in order to gather information about a users behaviour, i.e. visits and page impressions.
- You may reject a cookie at all times. Alternatively, you may request that a warning be issued before accepting a cookie so that you may then decide whether to accept or to reject a cookie. Your decision to reject cookies has no impact whatsoever on your personal use of IT Jobs Post's services.
- We use "cookies" to remind us who you are and to access your member information (stored on our computers) in order to deliver a better and more personalised service.
- IT Jobs Post also collects Internet Protocol ("IP") addresses. Your IP address is the address your web browser or email application automatically gives to the computer whose web page or email you are trying to access over the Internet.
- IP addresses may be used for the system administration of our website and to gather broad demographic information, including to:
- send you the most appropriate employment information based on geographic area or information derived from your IP address, and
- estimate the total amount of users visiting the It Jobs Post website from various locations.
Ensuring your privacy.
- You may amend your personal details at any time or if you wish, remove your CV from the IT Jobs Post database.
- You may also unsubscribe from any employment, promotional or marketing information you have subscribed to receive from IT Jobs Post at any time.
- As indicated above, we need to collect user information in order to deliver our services. Be assured that IT Jobs Post only collects data that is absolutely necessary to provide the services requested by our users and that this data is used exclusively in connection with these services.
Contacting IT Jobs Post.
If you have any questions, concerns or comments regarding IT Jobs Post or our website, please contact using the email address below: