Hours: 37 Hours per week pro rata
Salary: Up to 60,000 pro rata (plus pro-rata bonus, overtime & good pension)
Part time: The enterprise seeks an experienced software engineer/developer returning to work and seeking part-time work after caring for the family, whether female or male.
We’re working with a world leading, Bristol based, technical & scientific engineering organisation, with 10000 staff across Europe. They have an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer working in Java, C++ or C#, part time.
It’s an amazing business. They have a customer order book stretching for several years, with healthy profits and balance sheet. They are stable with steady controlled growth.
This is fantastic opportunity to work part time.
The Role Software Engineer (Part time) with Java, C++ or C#.
* Develop & support software products ranging from GUI’s to Application level business logic.
* Work across new and existing software products building your overall product knowledge.
* Be active in the whole of the software development lifecycle in a supportive team.
What are we looking for?
* Use of Java, C++ or C#.
* You prefer a collaborative and open approach to software development having the ability to inspire others with strong communication skills.
* Tools such as IBM RTC, Rhapsody, DOORS, Jenkins, Artifactory and Sonarqube.
* Background in software engineering and experience of design methods eg. UML, development practices and knowledge of software testing approaches.
* Experience of Agile methods.
* Experience in development of software for customer delivery.
* Knowledge of cyber security principles is a benefit, but not essential.
Benefits of working here
* State of the art technology & innovation
* External learning and development encouraged
* Friendly environment!
* On site Medical Centre
* Parking / Easy Access to train station
* Coffee Shops and onsite shop
* Sports & Social Club
* There’s more…
Rules onsite require British Citizenship. Dual nationals can apply for this position and you will be required to undergo UK Security Clearance.
Due to occasional high volumes of applications, it’s difficult to reply to everyone. If we haven’t been in touch within a week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. Thanks for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment