|As a Staff Software Engineer – Integrated Solutions, you will be part of Merchant and Acquirer Processing (MAP) Product Development (PD) Group within the Visa Technology Organization to help design, enhance and build solutions across payment acceptance, payment security, payment analytics and fraud management integrated with Independent Software Vendor (ISV) solutions. You will work with colleagues, who will support and challenge you daily. You will lead teams tasked with multiple projects ranging from building full stack development of real-time transactional services, REST services API, Container based services to highly functional, secure, scalable and resilient real time and batching systems. You must be a self-starter, detail-oriented, have the ability to work in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment, and be able to prioritize multiple demands. You will be responsible for creating and implementing best practices, finding areas of improvements, and coordinating multiple work streams.
* Work closely with ISVs, developers, architects, technical product managers, product managers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users on designing, delivering and supporting integrated solutions
* Dissect ecosystem that makes up a solution for bottlenecks and issues
* Continually evolve our development processes to become faster and more automated
* Partner with Technology and Security Governance to evaluate and translate changes and execute towards compliance
* Be a Security & Quality Champion for organization, installing best practices and standards, creating automated gates in our CI/CD pipeline for quality, security, and performance
* Create Projects, Features, and Stories for Technology driven projects and initiatives
* Evaluate and develop PoCs for new technologies
* Develop reusable libraries and frameworks
* Prepare technical material and give technical presentations to stakeholders
* Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse
* Utilize automation to ensure our solutions meets our rigorous availability and resiliency expectations
* Work with Operations to ensure there is proper coverages through monitoring and alerting to address issues before our users escalate them
* Provide instrumentation that collects valuable metrics and KPIs used in making key decisions.
* Stay up to date with security trends and keep our solution up to date with patches and free of security findings