|Big Data Analyst
Exciting new role just opened up with my client, a global Fintech company based in Dublin city centre. You will work with a talented and motivated team, working with both internal and external stakeholders on a range of cutting edge big data projects. You will develop dashboards, understand complex data results and quantify them as well as providing ongoing support.
* Splunk experience ideal but not essential
* Strong academic background
* 2+ years as a developer or tester
* Exprience with Unix and Linux
* Shell Scripting
* Programming skills, Python, Java, SQL, C++ etc
* Relational database experience, ideally SQL or Oracle
* Excellent communication and a great team player.
Benefits include full training, educational assistance, pension, healthcare, bonus structure, opportunity to take part in industry events, great office and working environment, hybrid working environment and more.
Get in touch with Eimear Mellotte at Reperio Human Capital for a confidential discussion about your job search.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business