|Financial Technology Director Team Lead - Asset Management Front Office
This Director Team Lead permanent role is with a major global Asset Manager, who are building a new Front Office technology team in London, focusing on Portfolio Reporting Tools, specifically for Strategic Asset Allocation.
They want someone who is still fairly hands-on in terms of approach to management, this means being happy to roll up your sleeves and get coding, plus effectively building and growing the team of developers around you. Tech requirements are ideally Java, with Angular front-end.
Understanding what a portfolio is and what a security is will be important, meaning someone from a similar Asset Manager / Investment Finance type organisation would be ideal, in terms of working effectively with Product teams from the start.
* Build and Lead the engineering team across multiple high-visibility firm initiatives
* Work in partnership with product managers, internal users and clients to execute a product and technical roadmap
* Experience working with asset management systems
* Experience in running Agile teams
* Successful track record of deliveries of technology focused products, through the entire product development lifecycle
* Ability to present high-level designs & blueprints along with the business value that these have achieved in your past experience
* Deep experience taking technical designs and translating them into measurable stories for your squad
* In-depth experience in building web applications from front-end to back-end, retaining the ability to be hands-on and code when required, as the team is built.
* Goal setting expertise
The technology stack:
* Java, Python and C/C++
* Angular, React, NGRX and Typescript