|Technology Systems Analyst
Nottingham with agile working
£22,151 - £29,784 per annum
Permanent, Full Time (35 hours per week)
Our client was founded in 1973. We are an agile and forward thinking organisation committed to providing and managing housing for people in need, as well as offering vital care and support services. They manage over 10,000 homes, house more than 20,000 people and employ approximately 1,200 colleagues in Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Lincolnshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire and Rutland. In partnership with 30 local authorities, they build new affordable homes to meet local needs. This includes homes for sale, social and affordable rent, shared ownership and ‘try before you buy’ schemes.
They are recruiting for a Technology Systems Analyst to join their busy Technology Services team. The team provides support to their colleagues with their use of technology, they support the applications used to deliver services and we implement and maintain the systems that comprise the IT infrastructure.
You’ll be involved in a variety of tasks; like assisting in the life cycle of systems, from selection of systems and end user software to configuring and maintaining it. You’ll also provide support, whilst using call logging, to your team and to the colleagues from other departments on core applications, infrastructure and hardware. The primary focus of this role will be providing Application Support on Capita Core systems.
Additionally you will provide support to Systems Specialists in a variety of projects as required. It is anticipated that 60% of this role will be Capita Support, the remainder being other applications support and technical project work
You will be required to work from 8 to 5 on a rota basis, Monday to Friday.
The role is partially agile which means there will be an expectation to work at least 2 days a week in the office going forwards.
If you’re a creative problem solver with a passion for working smarter and not harder with a real desire to bring technological solutions to business targets, you’ll make a great addition to their team.
Quote from a current colleague: ‘The best thing about working here is the people you are working with, they are all really friendly and passionate about supporting people in our communities. It is great to see the work you do being put to use to help people live better lives.’
As a colleague you can access fantastic benefits:
* Flexibility – this role is partially agile, meaning you can choose to work some of your days from the comfort of your own home should you wish
* Career Development - they provide excellent in-house training to help you progress
* Healthcare - They want to help you look after yourself, so a health cash plan (up to £875) is in place to give you money back on all the basics e.g. opticians, dentist, physio, health screening etc.
* Annual Leave - They know everyone loves a holiday so we make sure you’ve got enough days with 36.5 days leave
* Pension - They’re not only interested in the here and now so we have a pension scheme with contributions matched by the business up to 15% combined
* Family-friendly policies - Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay
* Discounts - Who doesn’t love a bargain? We have discounted bus passes and gym membership, discounts and cashback at major retailers
* Cycle to Work – You will have access to our approved cycle to work scheme; giving you the opportunity to buy a bike and accessories and saving tax contributions
* Employee Assistance Programme - Free access to employee Advice Line; offering a 24-hour confidential advice service to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisors
1. All correspondence will be via your registered email address.
2. We may close this vacancy early if we have sufficient interest.
3. All successful candidates will be required to take an online ability test prior to the interview and do a presentation as part of the interview process.
As an Equal Opportunities and Disability Confident Employer, our client welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates including those from Black, Asian and minority ethnic groups and disabled candidates. As part of their LGBT + Allies Programme, they also welcome applications from members of the LGBT + community and encourage inclusivity in the workplace. Women and black, Asian and minority ethnic colleagues are currently under-represented in managerial positions and we particularly welcome suitable applications