|IT Business System Analyst
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
IT Business Systems Analyst
Competitive + Benefits
Play a part in the future at Studio Retail Ltd!!
About Studio Retail
Based in the north west of England, 20 miles north of Manchester, we provide a personal shopping service to over 2 million customers each year through our mobile App and the Studio & Ace websites.
Our expansive product range consists of over 60,000 products ranging from branded clothing & footwear, electrical products, household items, to gifts and greeting cards.
We employ over 1500 colleagues in a wide variety of roles, many of whom have seen their careers grow with us. We’re currently undertaking a digital transformation program to deliver the best service to our customers and our colleagues and cement our position as the leading online value retailer in the UK.
About the Opportunity
At Studio Retail, we are constantly evolving to meet our customers’ needs and we now have an opportunity for a IT Business Systems Analyst based in Clayton-le-Moors, Accrington.
Working with our IT Delivery Manager you will work collaboratively across the business, IT and Change to review the organisation’s use of technology, advise business stakeholders on ways to make processes more efficient and employees more productive and work as part of delivery teams to deliver optimal system solutions
* Translating business problems and requirements into solution options
* Preparing detailed and robust process flows and specifications,
* Estimating costs of changes
* Planning and implementing systems enhancements
* Data analysis and SQL
* Financial Services / Credit Account management processes
* Experience of the Financier Account Management software would be an advantage
* JIRA, and Sharepoint
* Agile system development methodology.
What skills are we looking for?
* Experience of analysing business process in the IT environment
* Skilled in time management and able to conduct a range of tasks and priorities, simultaneously
* Track record in facilitation, communication and engagement at multiple levels
* Ability to engage and challenge stakeholders
* Appropriate professional qualification
* Ability to influence, negotiate and constructively challenge to achieve productive solutions
* Strong analysis and data interpretation skills
* Excellent critical thinking and solution creation skills
* Confident and resilient
* Good communication and interpersonal skills and presence
Why Studio Retail Ltd?
Studio Retails Ltd is a growing business with a developing IT team focused on the overall successful operation of the IT & change function. This is a great time to join us and be part of our evolution and transformation. We have a lot of experienced colleagues who will tell you they love working here because of the people and the opportunities to develop. We have a fast-paced environment and our offices have a friendly and informal feel to them, no suits required to do a great job here!
We offer a great benefits package including flexible working hours and free parking, and would love to hear from you if you think we could be the right company for you to ‘express yourself’ and grow your career