|A well-established Heat Pump Manufacturer that represents award winning British engineering at its finest has an excellent opportunity for a Business Systems Analyst.
As the Business Systems Analyst you will be responsible for creating and supporting business processes that are fit for the current and predicted volumes. This will require working with internal and external stakeholders to identify, plan and deliver improvement projects. In detail you will:
Main Purpose of Job
* Proactively work with teams across the business to understand current end to end processes and lead in the identification of opportunities for improvement or thinking that could be hindering customer experience, process efficiency or compliance.
* Plan improvement projects and agree resource allocations with managers.
* Work to understand and document the desired future state.
* Implement, with the assistance of internal and external stakeholders, the new business process.
* Lead the creation of documentation including as-is and to-be process maps, new local working procedures, and training materials.
* Organising and/or deliver training to all relevant parties in relation to the implementation of new business processes.
* Verify, after implementation, that the new process is performing as expected
* Understanding of Change Management and Project Management Practices
* Proven track record and experience of managing projects
* Understanding of Kaizen projects, Six Sigma and/or other Business Process Improvement methods and tools
* Understanding of how technology can assist in the improvement of our quality and efficiencies.
* Business or technically based degree preferable
* A good communicator with excellent fluency in spoken and written English and the ability to explain complex issues in non-technical language
* Strong self-awareness and self-regulation especially under times of pressure
* Self-motivated with the ability to see projects and tasks through to completion
* Ability to hear user experience and desires, translate this to an understanding of the whole system and then articulate a vision of the future state
* Basic salary between £40,000 - £45,000 DOE
* 25 days annual leave plus statutory
* Cycle to work scheme
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Private Health Insurance (after 1 year)
* Company Pension Scheme