|Microsoft Azure Data and Power Platform Consultant - Insight & Data Services – Permanent
Salary guideline: £65,000 - £95,000 pa (Depending On Experience) + Benefits, pension up to 6% contributory, Health Insurance, Life Assurance etc.
Base Location: London / Part Remote / UK wide
Our client is a global leader in Systems Integration and IT Consultancy. They have built out a super advanced and respected industry wide Insights & Data Practice. The Data Engineering, Architecture and Platform practice is part of global Insights & Data group; their goal is to help the organisations they work with become truly ‘insight driven’, to fully exploit their data using the convergence of Cloud and Artificial Intelligence to deliver real business value. Their objective is to marry the most innovative insights solutions with rock solid, industrialised engineering.
The Microsoft team is part of the Insights and Data Global Practice and has seen strong growth and continued success across a variety of projects and sectors. We have skills in and customers who demand leading skills across a variety of BI and Data management technologies. We have a particular focus on Microsoft and Tableau.
You will get the opportunity to demonstrate a broad range of skills across the Microsoft Azure stack, including building and delivering OLTP and data warehouse workloads across traditional on-premises and cloud platforms. Using your knowledge of the Microsoft data platform, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) paradigms, you will deliver exciting and ground breaking solutions to end-clients.
In this Role you will:
* Build and deliver MSBI solutions across on-premises and cloud platforms
* Build relationships with client stakeholders to establish a high-level of MSBI expertise
* Work with clients, local teams and offshore resources to deliver modern BI products
* Work effectively on client sites, base location offices and from home
* Assisting in Proof of Concepts
* Internally, you will help identify improved ways of working, contribute to the I&D practice and mentor juniors and be part of a knowledge management initiative.
Essential Skills & Experience:
* Broad range of development skills across the Microsoft stack e.g. SQL Server, Integration Services (SSIS), Analysis Services, Reporting Services (SSRS) from versions 2005 to 2016.
* Some experience with the Azure stack and Microsoft PaaS offerings – Azure SQL Database and Azure SQL Data Warehouse plus orchestration products like Azure Data Factory and Enterprise Service Bus
* Familiarity with other cloud providers e.g. AWS and / or Google Cloud
* Visualisation and data exploration tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, r, Python etc.
* Familiarity with modern developer methods and techniques e.g. Agile, DevOps, continuous integration, automated testing
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions. For a further discussion, please contact James Money - (phone number removed)
83DATA Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Data Science ML, AI, Big Data | Agile Software Development | Project Management within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior DATA & Technical professionals