|Security Systems Installation Engineer
£(phone number removed) to £(phone number removed) basic-DoE, 28 days holiday including bank holidays company van, pension, Perkbox and on-going training. Working Area Covered. London (Travel by train when possible) Oxford, Birmingham, Milton Keynes.
WORKING HOURS: Monday – Friday with occasional Saturday/Sunday, weekends and out of normal working hours paid at time & a half.
* The installation of CCTV
* Access control systems.
* As a lead Installation engineer with a proven history, you will be required to ensure projects are completed on time and to a high standard of workmanship
* Accurately and efficiently completing paperwork
* Communicating and documenting any potential issues that could affect delivery milestones/hand over of projects.
Key experience for the role:
* Experience in a similar position is essential- 5 plus Years.
* Installation to a pre-commissioning level of CCTV systems, (IP and analogue)
* Installation to a pre-commissioning level of Access control systems
* Experience as a team leader and working on your own
* Full UK Driving license
* A valid ECS/CSCS card
Preferred / beneficial experience (not essential!):
* IPAF and or PASMA Certificate
* Installation Knowledge of Fire alarm systems.
* Ability to install Containment such as 20/25mm Galv Conduit.
* start available – 2 to 4 weeks
* Installation of intruder alarm systems
If you are interested in this role then please click apply and we will be happy to hear from you