Location: Reading/M4 Corridor
Department : Business Operation
Report Line: PMO Manager
Salary: up to £35K pa DOE
SLR are a fast-growing Innovative Managed Services company currently accelerating Tier 1 Telco and Enterprise customers on their journey in adopting emerging technologies within various technology domains and are looking for a number of strong Project Coordinators with a good understanding of telecoms industry to support our internal and client teams and growth plans.
The successful candidates will be able to work on own initiative, whilst supporting large teams and complex projects. Have an in depth understanding of project lifecycle and where a coordinator can add value to the project. You will have a keen eye for detail, experience of financial project reporting and planning and control methods. You will be expected to be pro-active with excellent organisational skills.
At SLR Dynamics, we rely on our unquestionable integrity, collaboration, commitment, and trust to ensure long term relationships with our employees and clients. We are restless innovators driving technical excellence with a strong DNA of customer success in mind.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
* Planning & Control:
* Support Practice Lead(s) in producing the Estimation Plan, thereafter, monitor and ensure it is being submitted and approved internally.
* Support Account Manager(s) to produce Work Order and ensure that the right template is being used for the respective work request.
* Ensure deliverables are well defined with appropriate required resource(s) and effort days.
* Monitor and control all deliverables till completion.
* Resource Management:
* Identify project resource needs and coordinate resource assignment.
* Ensure that individual time is entered accurately in the internal PPM tool (KeyedIn) against the right project and within expected forecast.
* Ensure timesheet of project team is submitted prior to deadlines.
* Tools, Data and Documentations
* Part of the PPM tool (KeyedIn) Administration Team to manage the tool, review and ensure data is accurate as well as manage the mailbox of this tool.
* Provide project information to PMO/Project Managers for review, analysis, and consolidation.
* Produce concise and accurate report as required (i.e. Timesheet Report, Project Report, etc).
* Ensure relevant documents are produced using the right template, thereafter, stored in the correct location in SLR’s Central Repository.
* Forecasting, Procurement and Cost Management
* Obtain accurate and timeline forecasting plan on a monthly basis, thereafter, ensure the latest forecast plan is updated in the PPM tool (KeyedIn).
* Validate data, engage with Account Manager, and produce report for Finance Team on the amount to be invoiced against PO milestones
* Support the management of Purchase Orders and payment process.
* Governance & Reporting:
* Apply and support the defined governance using the established processes.
* Provide accurate and updated project information to PMO Manager and Project Managers for review, analysis and consolidation as required
* Support the ISO activities such as internal audit and yearly external audit.
Qualifications, Experience and Technical Requirements:
PMP/Prince 2 Certifications (ideally with PMO certifications)
Experience of working in a customer focused environment
Good understanding of PMO, Portfolio, Programme and Project Management Methodology especially Agile as well as key elements within Project Management
Good exposure to PPM tool (KeyedIn will be advantage)
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications with excellent MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
SharePoint (structuring and administration an advantage)
Salesforce (or similar CRM tool)
Creative thinking with problem solving mindset and strong ability to multi-task
Diligent with attention to details and excellent analytical skills
Collaborate well and able to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
Strong written and oral communication skills
Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
Self-starter who can effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
Good understanding of technology