|Oracle Applications DBA – Remote working
Our client are a pan-European Software Development company who specialise in building and supporting Enterprise applications. They are looking to recruit an Oracle Database Administrator to manage the Oracle Applications for one of their flagship client projects. This project is undergoing the development of a new set of applications, so you will be an integral part of the team supporting the Oracle databases and E-Business Applications.
This role is fully remote working and looking for candidates eligible to work for a UK company on a permanent basis. They are offering a strong salary and comprehensive benefits package with this job opportunity. This is an urgent brand new role, looking for somebody to start ASAP.
* Manage Oracle systems (versions 11g and 12c)
* Skilled in implementing database software updates and patches
* Skilled in performance tuning (database and SQL)
* Day to day monitoring of the Oracle Applications and database systems including daily checks
* Be familiar with writing and maintaining technical documentation.
* Implement and support database backup and recovery procedures
* Implement effective monitoring and error reporting tools for Oracle database systems
* E-Business Suite - v12.
* SOA 11
* WebLogic 10
* ODI 12C
* Oracle RAC 12
* ASM disk management experience
* Oracle Linux
* UCM Content Server
* OBIEE 12C
* OEM 13C for monitoring
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Significant Oracle DBA experience
* Proven commercial experience of Oracle 12c
* Strong PL/SQL coding skills
* Strong Disaster recovery knowledge (ideally Data Guard or similar)
* Knowledge of database backups (using RMAN)
* Knowledge of database performance tuning
* WebLogic experience
* Understanding of coding and design standards
You will receive training on these technologies as well as the opportunity to use them of an innovative new £multi-million projects based on Oracle applications and Databases.
If this remote working Oracle DBA role might be of interest, then please send your CV for immediate interview