|Data Governance Architect, £60,000- £65,000 pa + benefits, Milton Keynes
The role will manage and govern the formation, execution and day-to-day application of a new data strategy for our client's business including customer systems and solutions. There is an opportunity to join at the start of an exciting and challenging journey and play a key role in defining best-practise and approach to business processes and data.
* Formation and Execution of a business wide data strategy
* The day-to-day management and governance of the data strategy
* Engagement and alignment across Transformation programme and projects
* The creation of documentation, libraries and processes to drive governance and communications of the data strategy and operating principles/controls
* Engagement across the business key functions, i.e. Finance, Sales, Account Management, HR
* Mapping of data entities across both business and customer systems
* Design of data controls and MDM approaches as part of system change and transformation.
* Mapping data journeys and relationships through our end-to-end business
* Contributing to projects and programmes where data approaches need to be simplified and standardised in line with the strategy and defining MDM principles.
* Ensure ISO and GDPR Compliance across all data activity and is embedded in our data strategy.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required:
* Experience of architecting and implementing data strategy, solutions and governance models.
* Experience of documenting requirements, business processes and aligned data entity, flows, controls as part of data modelling and MDM.
* Knowledge and experience of data compliance and specifically GDPR
* Experience of aligning data strategy across programmes and multiple workstreams
* Experience of working business function data and customer generated data
* Ability to manage key stakeholders and departments through system and process changes
* Strong influencing and communication skills
* BI and Analytics experience: (QLIK-Sense and tools preferred)
* Experience of the following platforms would be of value:
* Dynamic 365 (Business Central / Navision)
* O365 and tooling (capabilities)
* (url removed)
* Business & Data Analysis
* Programme Management
* Stakeholder Management
Feel free to send your CV directly to (url removed)