|4-6 Week contract (3 days per week) working for one of the most exciting food production companies in the world.
Please note you must have IT project management experience (testing and deployment) and experience working within an Automated Warehouse or similar environment to be considered for the role. Those without this experience will not be considered.
* IT deployments: align, manage and test them thoroughly on site
* Attend each following ramp up of the system and be the point of contact in case the deployment fails and coordinate with all relevant parties (Supplier, Project Team, OPS)
* Performance Trials: full responsibility, align with OPS its usage, prepare and initiate the changeover and observe the performance.
* Data driven analysis of the impact of all deployments & trials
* Acceptance Test: performance validation of the system against the stated contractual goals
* Completed studies in systems engineering, automation, logistics, information technology or another suitable field of study
* At least 5 years professional experience in IT project management, preferably in the warehouse software area
* Experience in Pick&Pack Operations
* An analytical mind set with strong numeracy and analysis skills (SQL)
* Ability to identify, validate and select the correct course of action and prioritise potential issues, risks or opportunities
* Domain experience with automation of warehouse systems and logistics is desirable
* Very important: the need for site presence and meeting flexible working hours