In this newly created role you will be responsible for creating the architectural roadmap and design to integrate multiple types of technology components and software. You will also create an efficient, reusable set of assets that increases speed of delivery and reduces cost of deployment across the business.
Other aspects of the position will include-
* Creating and maintaining the principles of operation that guide Integration architecture delivery and compliance
* Liaising with customer and technology stakeholders to identify and address architectural requirements
* Creating the high-level design of integration solutions and guiding implementation teams on the choice of components and patterns to use in the detailed design and implementation
* Using business requirements to identify, evaluate and present alternative design solutions which meet stakeholder needs
* Designing reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects
* Conducting hands-on design, implementation and delivery of complex integration solutions across the group
* Ensuring design and leverage of reusable components to continuously improve solution delivery efficiencies
To apply for this role you will have previous experience to the design and delivery of API’s, micro-services and architectural components in a complex environment. You will have had exposure to end to end delivery of Java based middleware solutions including architecture, design and implementation.
You will also have knowledge of API led connectivity, web services and SOA development and exposure to Waterfall, Agile and Hybrid development methodologies. Alongside your technical skills you will have experience of managing diverse stakeholder groups and have strong communication skills. You will have good planning and organisation skills as well as being an accomplished problem solver.
Knowledge and experience of integration delivery within a Mulesoft Anypoint environment would be strongly preferred.
Here at Nisbets, we aim high and we dream big. From a one-man operation in 1983, to the UK’s market leader today – it’s always been our determination to hit whatever goal we set ourselves, no matter how big. And we’ve done it time and time again.
Our next big goal? It’s our most ambitious yet: significantly growing the business both in the UK and internationally.
This is where you come in. We need you. We’re looking for experts. Passionate, forward thinkers who obsess about our customers as much as we do. We need strivers, trailblazers and problem solvers who are as determined to grow, develop and succeed as we are.
We’re determined to take the next step. But we need your help to do it. It’s all about you
But it’s not just our own growth we’re set on – it’s yours too. We’ve never set restrictions for ourselves - and we’ll never set them for our people either.
If you’re looking for a forward-thinking business on which to leave your mark; where your work is valued; Where you’ll test your skills and then develop them further than you thought you could - Nisbets is for you.
You’ll be pushing the boundaries with us, day in day out. You’ll work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment. You’ll collaborate with a wide range of other experts around the business, bringing big ideas to life, and play a leading role in taking our journey to the next level.
We are a business with heart. From the small indie diner to the Michelin-star restaurant, Nisbets deliver the equipment they need to excel. If you join our team you’ll be working in a family-owned business that isn’t afraid to let you grow. That understands the value of innovation. And that puts our impact on the environment, our commitment to ethical trading and our determination to being a fully transparent business at the forefront of all we do.
Ready to take the next step with us? Apply today