|Our client based in Keighley is looking to recruit a Business Support Technician on a full time, temporary to permanent basis.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Communicate and liaise with customers as ‘First Point of Contact’
* Record and Monitor incidents/problems reported by customers
* Provide Technical Support and other IT- related services, such as product installation & configuration
* Develop & maintain good relationships with customers and colleagues
* Communicate effectively with hardware & software suppliers and external support providers
* Maintain personal motivation to acquire knowledge and keep abreast of rapid technology developments.
* Maintain commitment to the development of technical knowledge & skills in line with the business requirements of the company
* Practise efficient time management of self to ensure efficiency of operations in workshop and small business technical support areas
* Ensure that all company procedures and policies are adhered to in the course of duty
* Assist in contributing to the Company’s strategic business planning processes
* Handling/processing customer payments (cash/cheque)
OTHER REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB
In accordance with the needs of the business the following criteria also apply to this post:-
* Working additional hours may be required from time to time
* Working on customer sites may be required
* Working varied or regular shift patterns may be required.
Skills & Requirements:
* Recent Microsoft Technical Qualifications or other recent industry-recognised qualifications.
* 5 or more GCSEs at A*-C grades (inc English & Maths) or equivalent qualification
* Good general understanding of networking principles, Operating Systems, Hardware & Software
* 1 year in junior/apprentice level technical role
* Must have Full Driving Licence
Salary - £16,000