|Senior Embedded Software Manager:
* Proven team management experience including performance management
* Hands-on with Engineering team so must have a strong embedded software architecture development background (Android platform, wireless comms and/or enterprise applications software also useful)
* Detailed approach to software development management
* Continuous improvement and change management experience
Are you an energetic and positive highly technical Senior Embedded Software Manager, passionate about delivering quality complex broad ranging software development projects across the embedded &/or enterprise applications software space? Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you! As Senior Embedded Software Manager, you will provide vision, strategic direction and a continuous improvement focus for a team of 50 Software Developers working across real-time embedded, mobile and enterprise applications software in an Agile environment. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to work for a highly regarded and thriving business operating in the wireless communications product space in the Cambridge community. Apply now!
Role: Senior Embedded Software Manager Location: Cambridge Salary: £85-110K plus flexible working, pension, private healthcare, dental plan, income protection plan, free parking, great restaurant facilities and an early finish on Fridays!
Candidates searching for the following job titles are also likely to be interested in this role:
* Senior Software Manager * Embedded Software Team Leader * Android Platform Software Team Leader * Enterprise Applications Software Manager * Head of Software
For full company details and job specification for this unique role please call Fran Printemps on (phone number removed) and email your CV now.
o Understand your specific requirements and career aspirations o Guarantee to keep you updated o Provide full pre-interview preparation and post-interview de-briefing o We guarantee not to approach any company without consulting you first