|Our client is looking to recruit an IT Support Technician to provide a combined 1st/2nd line support service to both internal stakeholders and external customers. They are offering excellent opportunities for further training and development.
IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN STOKE ON TRENT AREA FULL TIME PERMANENT £20-£24K DOE
This excellent opportunity will involve the following:
* IT service delivery including incident, problem, change and release management for both hardware and software
* Full logging of all incidents raised by users and of corrective actions taken
* Break fix and maintenance tasks and general user support
* Handing over issues to 3rd line support where required
* On occasion, visiting external client sites to provide IT support
* Identification of incident trends to reduce incident rates
* Capturing of satisfaction feedback from users
* Supporting the continuous improvement of IT service delivery, improving closure and satisfaction rates
* Training of system users where required
* Regular engagement with user base, including devising weekly tips emails, intranet postings and posters
* Covering the IT on call rota
The ideal candidate for the IT Support Technician role will have the following:
* Previous experience within an IT Support role
* Innovative and keen to experiment with new technology solutions
* An ITIL qualification would be preferred but is not essential as full training will be given
* Previous experience of delivering IT training would be preferred
* A full clean driving licence is required as travel to other sites using a company vehicle is required
Applicants should also be aware that they may have to undergo a DBS check if successful.
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the IT Support Technician role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
For more information on the IT Support Technician vacancy, please contact Rob Hulse at Intro Personnel on (phone number removed) or apply with your current CV.
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s current vacancies, please visit the Intro Personnel website and follow us on Facebook and Linked In