|Full Stack Web Developer
Venatu Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a global market leader who supply technical support to almost all producers of consumer-packaged goods to assist in the protection of the customer and growth of the brand.
They’re looking to recruit a Full Stack Web Developer to join their team based in Nottingham, the successful candidate will be joining a well-established team and be expected to have a proven track record of working on scalable web applications within an agile environment.
• Writing and reviewing code for various web applications – using SOLID principles
• Providing technical leadership in terms of product architecture and specifications for new product development
• Delivering rich and interactive user experiences
• Providing detailed planning and execution of high-level development projects within deadlines
• Running functionality tests and debugging code
• Providing detailed software documentation
• Demonstrates a passion for technology, constantly seeking to develop by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of the market’s developments
• Degree qualified or equivalent in a relevant subject
• 4+ years in a web development role, eCommerce experience (advantageous)
Exposure to the latest tech stacks, with a strong focus on results-based delivery and quality is a must. The successful candidate will write high-quality code protected by automated tests and be responsible for end-to-end feature development using cloud technologies.
• Working for a very successful and high growth Company
• Gaining experience in communications, high speed imaging and user interface design using the latest tools
• Excellent work/ office environment located near to Nottingham City Centre
Engineering and Manufacturing is a specialist division here at Venatu Recruitment Group. If you’re seeking a change in your career and feel you match the desired criteria, please do get in touch, we would be happy to discuss the role with you in further detail.