|We’re looking for an exceptional Service Desk Team Leader to join us at our Sheffield based Head Office. You’ll be involved in helping lead a team within an enterprise level business, working at the forefront of IT and technology across the UK.
Now we need you to come on board and help drive the Service Desk team on to even greater things.
* Ensuring the highest standards of professionalism, written and verbal communication, customer service, timekeeping and attendance, Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are met by the team.
* Deal with formal escalations from the team when required as first escalation point, further escalating if necessary.
* Manage day to day customer issues through to satisfactory completion and raise areas of concern to ensure issues are identified and eradicated for the future, escalating appropriately when required.
* Managing the available resources to ensure the best possible cover is available at peak times by prioritising activities to SLAs.
* First point of contact for team members calling in sick and for analysts requesting holiday.
* Ensure adequate staffing cover is in place to cover phones and key tasks; ensure adequate staffing cover is in place to cover holidays and sickness.
* Provide statistical reports to the Management Team on staff members, team and service desk performance where required.
* Ensure Senior and Service Desk Analysts meet their objectives and are fulfilling the responsibilities of their roles.
* Mentor key analysts for senior analyst or management positions.
* Ensure new team members are appropriately integrated and inducted into their team.
* Ensure all relevant knowledge sharing is identified and added to the DCC Knowledge Base.
* Act as Owner for all documentation in relation to the team, ensuring that all documentation is reviewed regularly in order to identify any gaps.
* Undertake Return to Work interviews for team members following any absences taken through sickness.
* Work with other members of the Management Team on projects as and when required.
* Demonstrate a positive attitude towards change and service improvement by words, actions and behaviours.
* Challenge the way things have always been done and suggest improvements to process.
* Other duties as required as part of the day to day role.
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren’t optional extras: they’re how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day’s holiday ( after 2 years goes to 25 days and after 5 years to 27 days), company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy