|Business Systems Analyst / Leeds / £50,000 / IT Systems
Are you a Business Systems Analyst with a solid understanding of End-to-End solutions? Do you want to work in a collaborative environment with plenty of hands-on exposure?
Corecom Consulting have been exclusively engaged to source a Business Systems Analyst for a market leading e-commerce organisation to work with their wider IT teams to translate business needs across departments to ensure the requirements are analysed efficiently for each need. As a Business Systems Analyst, you’ll enjoy driving the end-to-end strategy across these projects, motivating and encouraging collaboration amongst Team members and consulting across the project life cycle and continuing through to post-implementation support. Taking control of these strategic elements, you’ll work with the Project Teams to ensure the solution design, requirements and overall strategy are in line with both expectations and capabilities.
What can you look forward to?
* Large-scale Projects across multiple departments, IT Teams, Projects and Solutions
* The opportunity to take control of strategic elements within Business Systems
* A collaborative and supportive work environment, with hands-on involvement across projects
* Working with a market-leading organisation on their continued growth
* Great salary of up to £50,000
* Excellent Benefits Package
* Central Leeds Location
What we need from you:
* Proven Stakeholder Management Skills
* Internal Stakeholders (Technical + Non-Technical Colleagues)
* External Stakeholders (3rd Party Suppliers)
* Clear and concise communication skills both written and verbal
* Experience organising and facilitating workshops and interviews with relevant departments
* The ability to gather requirements and scope requests across stakeholders and SMEs
This client has emerged as a true market-leader in recent years and wants to ensure that their continued growth is managed in an efficient and forward-thinking way. That’s where you, as Business Systems Analyst, can impart your understanding and end-to-end consultative expertise, working alongside the Project Office Manager and IT Project Office to ensure the correct steps are taken, and the required process is followed effectively. Using your knowledge of Business Systems, you’ll be in the position to recommend changes or enhancements to process within the projects, as well as being able to work with vendors to understand the products available and the solutions and suitability within the business. This role is perfect for someone looking to take their technical and analytical knowledge and applying that knowledge in a consultative and analytical manner.
Please apply with your CV to be considered for immediate interview.
Business Systems Analyst / Leeds / £50,000 / IT Systems