|Role: Financial Systems Analyst
Salary: £40,000 pro-rata
Duration: 6 month contract
The Optionis Group is one of the UK’s most successful professional services companies, and we are looking for a Financial Systems Analyst with experience of Sage 200 and T-SQL to join our Business Analytics department for 6 months.
Through our brands, we specialise in managing tax, employment, accountancy and legislative compliance for the UK’s small businesses and contingent workforce – our solutions are market leading, and we’re always looking out for the best possible employees.
This exciting role will be based in our Corporate HQ and will see you partnering with our Finance Team which operate within a fast-paced environment. You will support their use of Sage 200 and work with them across month-end activities to ensure Optionis continues to progress as a data driven organisation.
Whilst this is not a permanent position, we are open to considering making the role permanent for the right candidate come the conclusion of the initial 6 month contract.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
* Collation and reporting of Corporate KPIs
* Closing down and opening of monthly ledgers which relate to cash collection processes
* Reporting of operational and financial information to Senior Managers
* Recurring bill runs and direct debit routines
* Suggestion and implementation of process/ system improvements
* Proficient in the use of Sage 200
* Proficient in the use of T-SQL
* A strong background in financial environments and an understanding of month-end activities
* Experience with SSRS is preferred
* Any Microsoft accredited certification is desirable but not essential
* Natural problem solver with a desire to learn
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to converse with senior stakeholders
* Numerate individual who is able to operate and manage their own workstreams