|Becoming a Systems Analyst with Capita Communications and Control solutions:
Capita SSS is undergoing a significant period of growth. The Systems Analyst will be joining a growing team of experienced analysts as they embark upon ambitious and challenging projects.
The Systems Analyst should be passionate to contribute and adherence to, the analysis process and quality of the analysis artefacts, taking into account the product development areas in which the analysis is being undertaken.
What you will do:
* Working for the Lead Analyst, within the Analysis team to create analysis artefacts, including user stories, acceptance criteria, process flows diagrams, use cases and supportive documentation
* Work collaboratively with Product Managers and Product Owners to elicit requirements
* Be responsible for the analysis of features in line with the functional and non-functional requirements
* Analyse existing systems and business processes
* Be a genuine team player, supporting the whole software delivery life cycle
* Be enthusiastic about analysis. Keep up to date with industry standards and open minded to new ideas
* Be fully active in all SCRUM ceremonies; analysing the backlog in grooming sessions, assisting in spring planning, feature and product backlog item kick off discussions.
Your experience will include:
* Qualifications to degree level, or appropriate equivalent industry experience
* Experience using Agile and Scrum
* Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
About Capita Communications and Control Solutions
With increasing pressure on emergency services, it’s clear that agencies like the Police, Ambulance, Fire and Maritime Coast Guard are looking for a next generation platform to support all aspects of public contact. That’s why Capita Communications and Control Solutions has developed ControlWorks – a market-leading command, control and contact management product. As part of the Communication and Control Solutions team, you’ll be creating unique solutions that make a difference to people’s lives, every hour of every day.
Communications and Control solutions are part of Capita Plc, the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions.
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration – with colleagues, customers and clients – is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day’s holiday (rising to 27), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check