|Our client is an award-winning digital marketing and design agency with offices in the North West and Midlands. Using the combined expertise of their digital, design, and marketing teams, they offer clients a full digital package designed for growth and impact.
Due to an increase in exciting new projects, they are looking to expand their Stockport-based web team with an experienced Front-End Creative Web Designer. They are looking for a creative candidate with a keen eye for user experience and a passion for digital design. The successful candidate will work closely with the front-end development team to design visually creative websites with user experience in mind.
Applicants must demonstrate experience in the following areas:
* Ability to understand and interpret a client brief to design beautiful & engaging websites based on a solid site architecture
* Creativity, originality and an eye for detail through the use of expert knowledge of Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD After Effects)
* A good understanding of designing responsive & adaptive websites for all devices.
* Theoretical knowledge of HTML, CSS, WordPress, jQuery, and UI/UX to ensure that design is aligned with development
* UX / UI to improve customer journey, engagement and ROI through effective design.
* Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends and incorporate into your designs.
Benefits of this role:-
* A great agency working environment
* Health benefit scheme
* Quarterly team nights out and regular team lunches
* Training and development opportunities
* 20 days holiday per year
* An extra holiday day for each year you work with them
* Christmas closedown
* The opportunity to create and adapt your role to fit you
We are looking for a real team player that displays a positive, supportive can-do attitude with speed and flexibility in your approach. You will have 2+ years’ experience of doing a similar role, preferably within a Digital Marketing Agency and a clear passion for digital design.
This vacancy needs to be filled as soon as possible so if you want to apply, please submit your application to Jon Becker of Acsol straight away via CV Library