|Due to an exciting period of growth, my Edinburgh based client are currently looking for a Web Designer / Content Manager to work as part of a large HR MI & Systems team. This role will interact directly with their client, a global blue-chip financial services company. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting, configuring and governing a HR knowledge content and collaboration platform. You will also be responsible for researching, tracking and resolving site issues.
* Maintains the functionality, appearance and accuracy of our HR content management and collaboration platform.
* Uploads site content and documents, ensuring all material is accurate and meets the agreed standard.
* Maintains and implements changes and updates to content specifications and standard templates.
* Investigate and report any operational or technical issues with the site.
* Monitor site performance against expectations and Service Level Agreements
* Report any potential site issues expected to impact performance to the MI and Systems Manager.
* Co-ordinate site governance and ensure that established governance standards are adhered to.
* In partnership with the site governance board and HR subject matter experts, keeps site content specifications and additional information up to date.
* Regulate and manage access rights of site users, ensuring individuals only have access to content that is relevant to their role.
* Maintain the site content tracking and governance database and produce regular reports that highlight when content is scheduled for review.
* Conduct audits of site content to maintain site integrity.
* Monitor and moderate site comments and questions, ensuring that no erroneous information or personal identifiable information is shared.
* Manages site reporting and analytics.
* Analyses site activity and content views and reports key site metrics to stakeholders.
* Provides reporting on overall metrics related to site objectives to the site governance board.
* Optimises site and content exposure by analysing content views and patterns to direct placement of content and enhance key word searches.
* Plans, defines, implements and evaluates site changes and functional improvements.
* Working with the site governance board, plans, designs and implements changes to site functionality and templates.
* Co-ordinate UAT testing for site changes and track UAT issue management, including triaging of issues, new requirements and user errors.
* Ensures all changes are singed off by stakeholders, before being published and keeps a record of sign offs.
* Actively co-ordinates the promotion of site usage.
* Deliver training and host site workshops as required.
* Promotes site usage through the co-ordination of communications and site announcements.
* Develops concepts for promotional campaigns.
Essential Experience / Skills
Customer Service and Technical
* Highly analytical with a proven track record of troubleshooting site related issues.
* Poised and self-confident, able to communicate with senior stakeholders and liaise with necessary vendors where appropriate.
* Proven experience and in-depth knowledge of HTML.
* Must be able to effectively communicate requirements and solutions to both technical and nontechnical users.
* Experience in analysis, design, testing and release management.
* Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels within the organisation.
* Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise own workload and deal with conflicting priorities.
* Ability to respond to a high volume of queries, ensuring a high attention to detail and accuracy.
* Ability to communicate effectively with clear and concise language verbally and with written correspondence.
* Proven track record of providing quality customer service in a similar environment
* Demonstrated ability with MS applications, including advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Creative thinking with an awareness of current trends in graphic design and website user experience design.
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy