|We are searching for a number of experienced Frontend Web Designer for our exciting and expanding client. You will have a good eye for graphic/web design and web development - you will be creative and well versed with modern design.
You will have solid CSS, HTML and Web Design skills with extensive knowledge of Responsive and/or Adaptive design principles.
You will be responsible for creating digital assets as well as putting together responsive designs for publication on ecommerce based websites.
* CSS, HTML, Responsive Design and/or Adaptive Design experience is essential.
* Passionate about the latest best practice design & build approaches i.e. mobile first etc.
* Knowledge of W3C validation standards.
* Experience with SASS, cross-browser compatibility & version control.
* Knowledge of web best practices for front-end delivery.
* Able to interpret a creative brief and provide responses.
* Excellent graphic design and creative skills - lots of design flair!
CSS, HTML, Web Design, Responsive, Adaptive, Front-end Designer, Graphic Design, Web Design, W3C, SASS, Cross-Browser Compatibility & Version Control.
Please forward your application and CV (in word format), along with work examples/portfolio links and I will call you immediately to discuss the role and client in more detail.
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Bowerford Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy