|Leading e-Infrastructure and Network organisation are seeking a Privacy Compliance Analyst to analyse our commercial contracts with respect to GDPR compliance. Our ideal candidate will have experience in vendor management, supplier management, provision of contracts and the GDPR.
About the role:
In this role, you will be responsible for ‘X Raying’ all of our commercial contracts – deciding what action is needed, contacting the correct people, and ensuring that appropriate corrective action is taken where needed. A high level of personal organisation and persistence will be needed for success in this role.
The main duties are:
• Revision of contracts requiring adequate data processing addendums
• Serving as a point of contact for suppliers for these addendums
• Sending of appropriate documentation (including supplier assessment), managing & follow up emails, escalating when required
• Revision of replies delivered by suppliers and taking appropriate action
• Archiving of documents
• Implementation of continuous improvement initiatives and process to aid
• Support GDPR team with other related tasks as required