|Job Title: Digital Project Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30k - £40k
Location: Manchester City Centre
Our Client is a multi-award-winning e-commerce agency looking to hire a Digital Project Manager to further develop their processes and project delivery.
Candidate Must Haves: Worked within an Agency either as an Account Manager or Project Manager, managing clients/relationships
* To deliver projects for our client and the wider group of companies to the required high standard.
* To facilitate workshops and roadmapping sessions to define customer / functional requirements in the form of agile roadmaps.
* To document roadmaps and transfer them into clear project deliverables in the appropriate systems (e.g JIRA)
* To define clear sprints of activity and deadlines with the assigned development lead.
* To gather information required from a customer or third party to ensure that the development team have everything that they need to be able to deliver.
* To assess where additional modules, API’s or other 3rd party solutions will be required to deliver a task. To work with the technical teams to ensure they will deliver the requirements as defined within the project scope and ensure that they are purchased and invoiced with support from the Office Administrator.
* To work directly with the project designers to ensure that all visuals required for a project or activity are produced and signed off as required by the customer before being scheduled for development.
* To work with the technical development lead and their development team to ensure that the sprint deadlines and functional deliverables are met.
* To prevent additional work that has not been scoped from entering any workflows until it has been defined, costed and approved.
* To identify project slippage and take corrective action to bring all deliverables back on track. To escalate critical issues to senior management when it looks likely that objectives or deliverables may not be met and the action already taken has not been effective
* To ensure that all deliverables have been adequately tested by the assigned resource before being signed off for deployment
* Experience working with Magento or another e-commerce platform
* Experience managing complex e-commerce projects
* A passion for e-commerce and digital marketing
* Experience of designing and implementing processes
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* Experience with JIRA or similar software
What we offer
* Your Birthday off as an additional day holiday
* 21 days holiday + Bank holidays
* Flexible working
* Free eye tests and contribution to Glasses / Contact Lenses
* A company laptop
* Funding for Magento Certifications & Magento Training
* Company Pension
* Relaxed environment/dress code
* Modern city centre offices
* Free hot drinks, including beers
* Once a quarter team Lunch
If you have a desire to work in an ambitious company and are able to deliver operational excellence then this role is made for you