|Software Engineer in Test, £30K to £45K + Great Benefits, West Midlands
Our multi-award-winning, market-leading software house client has an urgent vacancy for a Software Engineer in Test.
Reporting into one of the Development Team Leaders, and working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, Software Engineers in Test are responsible for designing and implementing test automation approaches, focussing on the testability, robustness, and performance of production code.
To become a key member of the Development team you will need to have strong development and testing skills, be hard working and be able to fit in well with a small team.
Keywords: Software Engineer in Test, developer, testing, Midlands, Staffordshire, Birmingham, Warwickshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire.
Skills & Experience
* At least two years’ commercial experience working with C# and SQL.
* Proven aptitude for testing.
* Experience in a Software Engineer in Test role, or other commercial software testing experience.
* Experience working in an Agile environment.
* Degree, ideally 2:1 or higher in a scientific/engineering discipline.
The Benefits Package: 25 days annual Leave increasing to 30 days after 5 years, Free Parking, Flexible working hours, Smart Casual dress code, Childcare vouchers, Extra mile awards, Social Committee who arrange social events for all employees, Long Service Awards.
Please send CV ASAP to Jayne at HTS
Mob: (Apply online only)
Tel: (Apply online only)
HTS, Specialist Recruiters. Contract and Permanent Vacancies