|German Speaking Technical Support
PLUS Relocation Assistance
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK
Pattern: Monday – Sunday – 37.5 hours per week full time
Origin Multilingual is proud to announce, we are recruiting for a German Speaking Technical Support on a Full time, Permanent basis.
Our client, a leader in their field of expertise in Campaign development, is looking to expand their team to focus on the DACH Region. If you are a native level German speaker from a Technical Support background this is a fantastic opportunity for you!
As the German Speaking Technical Support, you will be focusing on providing customer support and assistance with a range of multi level technical support issues via telephone and email. Your responsibilities are as follows:
* Providing Multi Level Technical Support – resolving and fixing hardware and software issues
* Customer Case management
* Providing support via telephone, Email, Webchat and Auto support tools
As the German Speaking Technical Support, you must have the following competencies:
* Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a UNIX, Technical or Networking Support capacity
* Must be fluent in German to Native level.
* Bachelor’s degree – ideally in computer science or computer engineering or equivalent vocational training
* Exposure to Storage Systems (SAN and NAS)
To apply, please contact Jade.