|Sytel has an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Support Software Engineer to join our team based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and you will be offered a competitive salary of up to £35,000 per annum – depending on experience.
The Trainee Support Software Engineer role:
This job involves support direct to our customers and also working with our development staff to ensure that we deliver the best possible service to our customers in a timely way.
Ideally, we would like to appoint someone with one or more years prior experience but we are very happy to also consider recent graduates or people with a demonstrable track record of achievement. The successful appointee will join a small experienced team. The scope for learning and advancement in this role is excellent.
If you lack some of the skill sets we would like, but have a passion and aptitude for making a career in our dynamic industry, we will be pleased to hear from you.
Skills and experience required of our Trainee Support Software Engineer:
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Willing to take initiative to learn about new products
- A strong ability to solve problems and think laterally
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- A demonstrable record of achievement in either previous position(s), or academic work
- Ideally some software development experience
- Understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Understanding of telephony and VoIP, WebRTC, HTTP, HTTPS
- Contact centre exposure
- Triage experience with software systems
Benefits of becoming our Trainee Support Software Engineer:
- Salary package up to £35K depending on experience
- Company Healthcare Scheme
- Pension Contributions
- Stock Options
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Trainee Support Software Engineer please click ‘apply’ today, we’d love to hear form you