|Engage Talent Partners are pleased to be working on a retained project with our Aberdeen based client to source and recruit 6 x Support Engineers.
Our client are a global organisation, working with ground breaking technology and at the forefront of their industry sector. Due to ongoing business demands they are looking to grow their service management team.
The service management team deliver technical support to a global network of customers to resolve incidents and restore normal service in a timely and efficient manner. In line with standard operating procedures, Support Engineers are responsible for investigation, fault finding and configuration of clients VSAT and RF hardware and services.
* Investigate and troubleshoot Incidents relating to clients VSAT and RF hardware and services.
* Configuration of clients VSAT and RF hardware and services.
* Use the Incident Management Tool to log and update reported faults from clients
* Liaise with Clients to investigate issues and ensure incidents are rectified or escalated accordingly
* Use monitoring and reporting tools to identify and troubleshoot issues
* Assist with ongoing maintenance and upgrade of Infrastructure
* Encompass company values in everyday activities
Although full training will be provided, suitable candidates will ideally have a background in either VSAT, Networking or Telecommunications although consideration will be given to candidates with a background in Electronics/Electrical.
Useful experience will include satellite communications systems, stabilised antenna’s with emphasis on Seatel and Intellian, satellite modems with emphasis on iDirect and Comtech products, RF equipment including BUC’s and LNB’s, satellite link parameters and understanding of measurement techniques.
This role will offer the successful candidate an opportunity to build their skills and knowledge via a structured training programme as well as develop a career path within a large, successful organisation. An excellent salary package is on offer with an additional shift allowance, company pension and other benefits