|This is an exciting 12 month internship opportunity for a graduate to get their teeth into!
* Supports the EDI process in conjunction with end users, 3rd party vendors and Epicor ERP.
* Produces user-friendly Business Intelligence (BI) reports and KPI's in a variety of formats, working to set IT reporting standards.
* Produces routine and ad-hoc financial and data reports.
* Monitors the performance and administration to ensure BI operates at an optimal level.
* Ensures BS requests are logged, prioritised, reviewede, approved, escalated where required and resolved or implemented directly or through vendors to a high standard in a timely fashion and in line with SOX and other control requirements.
* Audits and analyses data quality and integrity and issues corrective guidance to data owners and recommends new controls and processes to imrpove quality where appropriate.
* Collaborates with the BSM to assist with the implementation of the strategic BS programmes and initatives.
* Bachelor's degree in IT or relevant field is desirable
* Current tecnical certification(s), in particular Microsoft SQL and BI, ideal but not required.
* Experience of managing and supporting databases, preferably Microsoft SQL.
* Translating technical concepts and information to usable guidance for non-technical users.
* Experience of programming SQL, VB.
* Experience of BI and reporting under SOX and GAAP standards desirable.
Here's what some of our current Interns and Apprentice's love about WD-40...
"Working with WD-40 has given me a lot of great opportunities within such a short space of time. From managing social media pages, to attending marketing meetings in Prague and Slovenia, to pitching digital campaigns to marketing directors. It truly pleases me to know that I can showcase many new skillsets and responsibilities on my CV. I could not ask for a better start into my post graduate life."
Tobi Agbaje, Digital Intern.
“WD40 is a company that always has your back, It's always been behind me whilst I was completing my apprenticeship and always kept me motivated when things got tricky.The company comes together as one big tribe and there is always a positive vibe in all of the European offices. I gained many skills during my apprenticeship but the work and people at WD40 has made those skills 10x stronger”
Luke Collins, I.T Systems Analyst.
Please, only consider employment with WD-40 Company if you feel as strongly about our values as we do. We live, breathe, and play by our values every day.
• We value doing the right thing, even when no one is looking.
• We value creating positive lasting memories in all our relationships with each other, our customers, our shareholders, our consumers, our suppliers, and even our competitors.
• We value making it better than it is today. We celebrate our success then move to new heights of achievement.
• We value succeeding as a Tribe while excelling as individuals. We aspire for individual improvement and put our hearts into our work because it is with passion that great things are achieved.
• We value owning it and passionately acting on it.
• We value sustaining the WD-40 economy.
Ready? Set? … Apply Now
Thank you for considering WD-40 Company in your career search