|This is an exciting 12 month internship opportunity for a graduate to get their teeth into!
* Act as an ERP technical resource within the wider IT team.
* Assist with the resolution of issues, ineffiencies and/or improvements in applications, procedures and processes, and supports with the implementation of improvement/enhancements.
* Ensures Business Systems (BS) requests are logged, prioritised, reviewed, approved and resolved internally or in collaboration with vendors to a high standard in a timely fashion, escalating to ERP Analyst or Business Services Manager as required.
* Assists with the provision of end user and internal IT training on business systems.
* Active involvement and input into various ongoing business systems projects.
* Computing qualification with a strong emphasis on C# programming.
* Training in relevant ERP software or equivalent to a high level of technical knowledge is desirable
* Experience of managing and supporting databases, preferably Microsoft SQL.
* Experience of implementation, testing and use of software applications.
Here's what some of our current Interns and Apprentice's love about WD-40...
"Working with WD-40 has given me a lot of great opportunities within such a short space of time. From managing social media pages, to attending marketing meetings in Prague and Slovenia, to pitching digital campaigns to marketing directors. It truly pleases me to know that I can showcase many new skillsets and responsibilities on my CV. I could not ask for a better start into my post graduate life."
Tobi Agbaje, Digital Intern.
“WD40 is a company that always has your back, It's always been behind me whilst I was completing my apprenticeship and always kept me motivated when things got tricky.The company comes together as one big tribe and there is always a positive vibe in all of the European offices. I gained many skills during my apprenticeship but the work and people at WD40 has made those skills 10x stronger”
Luke Collins, I.T Systems Analyst.
Please, only consider employment with WD-40 Company if you feel as strongly about our values as we do. We live, breathe, and play by our values every day.
• We value doing the right thing, even when no one is looking.
• We value creating positive lasting memories in all our relationships with each other, our customers, our shareholders, our consumers, our suppliers, and even our competitors.
• We value making it better than it is today. We celebrate our success then move to new heights of achievement.
• We value succeeding as a Tribe while excelling as individuals. We aspire for individual improvement and put our hearts into our work because it is with passion that great things are achieved.
• We value owning it and passionately acting on it.
• We value sustaining the WD-40 economy.
Ready? Set? … Apply Now
Thank you for considering WD-40 Company in your career search