|Specialist Computer Centres - SCC is Europe’s largest independently owned IT services group. We have been established for over 40 years, have over 5,000 employees within Europe and a turnover in excess of £3 billion. We deliver innovative, business critical and cost reducing IT solutions to both private and public sector organisations.
We now have an exciting career opportunity for a talented individual to join us at our European Headquarters in Birmingham.
If you are looking to start a career in Customer Services within the IT sector and possess the skills below we want to hear from you!
What we are looking for;
* Someone with a passion for customer service and service improvement
* Previous experience in quality monitoring/process improvement within a service/help desk
* An excellent written and verbal communicator that is well organised and methodical
* Someone who is computer literate and has good Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge
* Someone who is enthusiastic and can work under pressure, be a team player and work on their own initiative
IT experience would be an advantage, however is not essential as training will be provided. We are looking for a candidate who will stand out from the crowd and have the determination to make a difference!
At SCC, we take the security and privacy of your data very seriously, any data we hold will be in accordance with the new Data protection legislation (GDPR) which comes into effect on 25th May 2018.
Please note that the email will require a response from you in order to allow SCC to process your data In line with the above