|Business Systems Analyst (Nottingham)
Our manufacturing client based in Nottingham is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to work within their Supply chain area. The successful candidate will support the primary ERP systems.
My client are looking for an individual who has 2+ years experience working in a support role within a manufacturing environment. You will not need to have the specific ERP experience as they are willing to invest in training you.
This is a great chance to get involved in some huge transformations right at the start of the roadmap.
This role is a critical in development, stabilizing and managing a varied set of application platforms on a global scale by ensuring business requests for changes to IT systems and production incidents are addressed on priority.
Key Skills and experience:
* Manufacturing experience
* Regional Support experience
* Business System Analsyt experience
* Providing technical support and system administration for applications that constitute ERP and core business systems.
* Ensuring business processes as mapped to system functionality is thoroughly documented and training materials exist.
* Liaising between the organization and vendor support.
* Assisting project personnel to implement, upgrade, improve, or replace core business systems.
* Using data analysis skills to provide ad-hoc data extractions and reports as needed.
* Managing & align business priorities, issues/concerns are dealt with and communication driven across the teams.
Key words: Manufacturing, ERP, Support, Business Systems Analyst, Support Analyst, ERP Support, Supplychain, finance