|Elysium Healthcare brings together a unique approach to the delivery of care where the patient is embedded in the heart of all aspects of hospital life.
Our inclusive way of working has the patient as a true partner in their care. We recognise that each and every member of staff has an important role to play in the success of Elysium. It is with their dedication, passion and hard work that we can deliver excellent care programs that truly benefit the patients.
Elysium Healthcare has a network of over 50 services strategically placed across England and Wales.
Annual salary: up to £30,000
Hours per week: 37.5 (12 month fixed-term) - which can lead to permament
Our IT Trainer role involves:
* Delivery of carenotes training as directed
* Feedback on training interventions
* Return training administration documentation quickly
* Offering support to users on carenotes systems
* Floorwalking at Elysium Healthcare sites to support users in the use of carenotes
The role may also involve:
* Creation of training materials & user guides
* Assist with help desk queries for both business as usual systems and projects
To be successful as an IT Trainer, you’ll need:
* A demonstrable ability to work within guidelines but to also use initiative when necessary
* Experience in a coaching / training environment
* High level end users skill in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* An understanding of IT Training and Development together with a variety of delivery methods
* An interest in Mental Health
* The ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
* The ability to work easily as part of a team but also independently when required
* A proven ability in quickly building rapport
* Driving licence
Although not essential to being successful as training will be given, preference will be given to applicants with experience of delivering training in EPR systems.
The role is a peripatetic role with extensive travel to any of Elysium Healthcare sites as required as such overnight stays will be necessary. Travel is expected for which expenses will be paid in line with the Elysium Expenses Policy.
This role reports to the National IT Training Manager as part of the IT Training Team. This team is part of the larger IT department of Elysium Healthcare
About our benefits
In return for your expertise and hard work, we offer a wide range of benefits:
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
* A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
* Life Assurance
* Free meals while on duty
* Employee Assistance Services
* Continuous learning and development
* Childcare vouchers
* Career development
* Voluntary Benefits