|The Human Support Group are recruiting a full time IT Project Support Partner
to join and support the IT team based at our support services in Didsbury.
How You Contribute
You will assume a key role in supporting the Access Project Team and the IT team to deliver high quality product and technical support to the branches in all aspects of the people remit including Project Team Support as well as managing the asset management of all IT related equipment but especially working with mobile phones and mobile phone applications.
The Project Team and the IT team have a responsibility for ensuring that the systems being implemented are supported by the appropriate asset management practices. During a period of change, a new asset management system Soti Mobi-Control is being implemented and this position will be instrumental in the use of the new system within the Organisation.
There will be the expectation that the IT Project Support Partner will be involved with the day to day administrative support, as well as becoming the expert with Mobizio within the Organisation.
. Up to £20,000 dependent on experience . Hours 37.5 per week – Monday to Friday
. 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
. Didsbury + some travel may be required
Your role has three main components that form our organisation’s golden thread:
To promote the highest standards support in line with the organisation’s mission, vision, values and behaviours by ensuring that day to day device and Mobizio queries are dealt with effectively and within required timescales.
Keeping meticulous and detailed records relating to the administration, oversight and security of the mobile asset register.
To manage the set-up and distribution of all mobile phones within the Organisation.
Becoming an expert within the Mobizio application and being help desk point of contact for queries, usage and best practice to support the ongoing Access Project.
To develop and maintain positive supportive working relationships with all colleagues ensuring that the Access Project is a success and understanding the ever increasing role that devices play within the care delivery sphere.
To foster and develop positive and collaborative work practices within the IT team and within the Access Project Team to ensure a joined up approach.
Return on Investment
To manage the asset register in conjunction with the Head of IT to manage costs, usage, damages and minimise cost and maximise return on investment.
* We will be clear about what we do and why
* We say ‘thank you’ and ‘well done’
* We celebrate our colleagues successes
* We listen, we learn, we act
* We acknowledge problems and always seek to find solutions
* We aim to improve through curiosity, opportunity and challenge
Your Key Characteristics and Experience
* Meet our organisation’s values and demonstrate the behaviours that define who we are
* Energetic, enthusiastic and positively embrace better ways of working
* Challenge when appropriate, be inquisitive and lead by example
* Strong IT technical skills and an interest in mobile device management
* BA/BS degree desirable
* Strong administrative skills are essential
* On-call responsibilities
* Able to travel with access to own vehicle
* Natural enthusiasm for helping colleagues solve problems and able to troubleshoot
* Patient and able to assist and ‘teach’ to non-savvy colleagues
* A self-starter eager to exceed objectives and take more responsibility
Send your CV and apply now