|IT Manager (SAP) - Manchester - £40-45K.
I am working with a growing organisation based near Manchester is currently looking for an experienced IT Manager with SAP experience.
To be successful in the role you will need:
* An understanding of core internet technologies, including DHCP, DNS, mail transport, TCP/IP and network file systems,
* CISCO network experience (certifications would be an advantage)
* Nimble storage management experience (certifications would be an advantage)
* VMWARE, VEEAM and Microsoft Windows server system support experience
* Telecom knowledge, including VOIP / SIP as well as mobile technologies,
* Previous help desk / technical support experience,
* Experience supporting the technical infrastructure behind SAP ECC6 and S4 HANA environments (significant Basis administration experience would be an advantage)
* Previous Service Delivery and Service Level Management experience,
* ITIL and Prince2 certifications would be advantageous,
* You're able to develop clear and concise documentation,
* Experience in procurement, inventory and asset management of IT equipment, as well as the overall IT lifecycle,
* You would be confident in liaising with senior managers/directors and vendors to select, plan and implement IT infrastructure changes.
Interviews will be scheduled on receipt of suitable candidates and my client have a desire to hire ASAP.
Please send a copy of your latest CV today to not miss out!
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants