|My Client Is an outstanding software house that has one the best working environments in Cambridge. They are looking for an exceptional Technical Team Lead to lead the UK Technical Support team and provide exceptional customer support.
You’ll play a vital role in the support team; every day you and your team will help customers to solve their technical problems. You’ll also champion their products, provide their product development teams with customer feedback and help your colleagues to understand the technical concepts behind the product.
• You have solid management experience and have managed a team before.
• You have a successful track record working in a technical environment and a knack for understanding tricky technical concepts.
• You have a passion for delivering the highest quality customer service.
• You’re a self-motivated team player who relishes every opportunity to problem-solve and troubleshoot.
• You have a good understanding of Windows permissions and concepts.
• You have a basic understanding of networking concepts and troubleshooting practices.
• You have a solid understanding of how to troubleshoot issues in a Windows environment.
• You have experience working on a help desk or service desk environment.
• You have a passion for technology.
• You’re a self-motivated team player who is comfortable giving and receiving feedback.
If this is a role that is a great fit for you please reach out
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at (url removed)