|An opening has arisen for a Client Services System Support Executive (IT Support / Helpdesk) to join us as part of a small team within the business that supports our software users. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with a good balance of strong customer service skills within a help desk role and software systems support.
Our client has been established for over 25 years and is the market leader in their sector with a fantastic range of products. The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology and will have a good working knowledge of applications such as Google Drive and or MS Office although the daily working environment will be within our own bespoke software. A good working knowledge of using an online chat facility and project or ticketing system would be helpful although not essential.
The successful candidate will primarily work with our software clients supporting them using the application and training users on new features. Where the need arises you will create clear and concise tickets whilst working with the IT team to ensure successful implementation of any required developments.
Excellent communication and co-working skills are vital to be considered for this role as the candidate will be working across departments to support our client's needs. Candidates will be expected to display a professional courteous manner at all times whilst being required to demonstrate the ability to multi-task, work to strict deadlines and be cool under pressure in a busy environment. The role reports directly to our Client Services Director and you will work alongside another 2 support staff
* Starting salary £19,000-£22,000
* Hours - alternate shift weeks on a rota between the working hours of 08:00 - 18:00, standard shift patterns are 8:00 - 16:45 and 9:15 - 18:00
* 20 Days Leave plus Bank Holidays
* Following 2 years service, all employees receive an additional days leave up to an
* additional 5 days
* Employee Pension Scheme with Length of Service rewards
* Pre-Buy Holiday Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Cycle 2 Work Scheme
* Access to the Employee Benefits Scheme
* Technically Savvy
* Ability to pick apart a puzzle to find the source of issues etc
* Experience gained within a similar role
* Dynamic and enthusiastic with the ability to learn fast and grow within the role.
* Capable of multitasking and working to strict deadlines
* Committed, professional with a desire to succeed in a fast-paced business environment
* A proven team player with the ability to integrate effortlessly in a tight-knit team
* Proactive in their approach to work with the ability to ‘think on their feet’ and offer solutions ‘outside the box’ in a live environment
* Friendly with a good sense of humour
* Competent in IT with good IT skills, comprehensive and up to date knowledge of Microsoft Office 2016 including Excel and Word and/or Google Suite and good basic knowledge of multiple web-based search engines
Interviewing now for an immediate start