IT Jobs Post New Recruiter New Job Seeker Job Seeker Login Recruiter Login Advanced Search Home Advertise Jobs Site map Contact Us
3rd Line IT Infrastructure Engineer Jobs IT Recruitment and UK Job Vacancies from IT Jobs Post
Job Seeker Desktop New Job Seeker Job Seeker Login Advanced Job Search    
 
 
Search Results Search Results
  » Posted on: 22-12-2017

Position or Job Title 3rd Line IT Infrastructure Engineer
Company CV-Library Ltd
Recruiter Reference itjobspost/206987321
Position Location (City) Knutsford, Cheshire East, Che
County/Area Cheshire
Country United Kingdom
Company Profile Contact Recruiter

Description & Requirements

Job Description
A client-facing 3rd Line Technical Engineer based in Cheshire paying £35,000 to £40,000 per year.

The Opportunity: To join a leading SME based IT Services Company who operate as the outsourced IT department for other small companies (1-100 users), installing network solutions and support in every market sector, covering the Cheshire, Manchester and Northwest region. This is an interesting and varied role which will include the configuration and installation of file servers, and Microsoft based solutions which will involve time on customer’s sites.

Skills and Experience: * Microsoft Server and other Microsoft products (including Office 365) * Experience working with Cloud-based products, including Ruckus Wireless Solutions * VMWare and Virtualisation * 3CX VoIP Telephony Installations * Hardware installation and providing back-up solutions * Payroll and CRM software and support * Broadband/Leased line/Fibre provisions * Remote users and multi-site clients * Office relocation and expansion projects

Role and Responsibilities: Approximately 40% of the job will be office based, offering a supportive role for remote and telephone assistance for their clients and helping the Sales team with technical specification for hardware projects for installation at client's sites. The other 60% will be customer facing and will require the candidate to attend at client sites to deal with issues and rectify any IT problems at a client's office. You must be able to multitask, prioritise, problem solve, work to deadlines and under pressure. The right candidate can demonstrate the ability to be part of a team as well as being autonomous, highly motivated and well organised. Candidates will have their own transport, good personal presentation and a high level of integrity is absolutely essential.

Applications: To learn more about this newly created role in the heart of Cheshire working as a 3rd Line Technical Infrastructure Engineer; please call and speak with Edward here at ISR Recruitment in our Manchester offices on (Apply online only) or please email me a copy of your latest CV and online profile for an immediate call back

Required Skills
See listing
Nice To Have Skills
See listing
Required Qualifications
None Listed

Additional Details

Employment Authorisation Type of Position
See listing Permanent
Salary and Package
£35000 - £40000/a
Start Date Required Experience
See listing
<
Required Education
Other