|R13 recruitment are partnering a prestigious legal firm in their search for an experienced IT Support Analyst. Based in modern Norwich city centre located offices, you will work closely alongside the rest of the IT team to provide a full helpdesk and IT support service to all staff.
Duties to include:
* Maintaining, installing, cleaning and testing of hardware and software.
* Monitoring, logging and reporting tasks and actioning on known
* Accepting data, media consumables and other items required for the processing of work.
* Providing guidance over the phone, with the aim of solving queries and supporting the smooth running of IT services across the business.
* Supporting colleagues in the execution of IT related tasks.
* Assisting with asset management.
* Assisting with the installation (or modification to) computer hardware, peripherals, cabling and software.
* Assisting with the support and maintenance of IT infrastructure.
You will have/be:
* Previous experience working in an IT Helpdesk environment.
* An awareness of data networking, patching, audio / visual systems.
* Working knowledge of laptops, PC hardware, MFD’s.
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
* Effective communication skills coupled with the ability to tailor explanations in a way which will suit each individual member of staff.
* A creative approach to work and happy to put forward your personal suggestions for improvements.
* Excellent organisation and planning skills coupled with the ability to prioritise workload in order to meet strict deadlines.
* Strong problem-solving skills.
* An IT based qualification would be desirable but IS NOT essential.
This is a full-time permanent opportunity working Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm. Offered salary of £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. Impressive benefits on offer including personal professional career development structure, 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays, holiday buy/sell scheme, generous contributory pension, enhanced maternity / paternity / adoption pay, flexible benefits scheme which is tailored to your requirements
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Tasha Coe– Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate