|Quadient delivers exceptional experiences with passion. We continually strive to innovate and reimage something new. That inspires and motivates people to exceed expectations. Our business success is underpinned by the trust that our clients invest in our products, and in our commitment to delivering the very best solutions. This trust is earned by great people, doing a great job. We call it: The Power Of You.
To support ongoing business growth, we are looking to recruit a T Solution Architect /Technical Business Analyst with at least 5 years of experience, ideally within the document management, document capture or workflow field.
You will have strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills, and work as a liaison among stakeholders for the design and specification of new software solutions and business services, and changes to existing solutions and services.
Main duties / Responsibilities:
* To manage the specification of software solutions and services to SME and corporate customers
* Business requirements gathering. Analysing business processes, tasks, user workflow.
* Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts
* Writing customer-facing documentation including detailed functional and technical specifications
* Liaising with technical consultants and product specialists on preferred methods and best practice in all aspects of delivery (e.g., design, installation, scripting, development, testing, training)
* Understanding of the business needs to ensure that the solution design will deliver customer satisfaction
* Design user experience and product functionality that meets the business requirements.
* Assisting with pre-sales activities, such as high-level design, and in quoting
Key Skills and Strengths:
* Good technical and non-technical communicator – both verbally and in writing.
* Capable of handling several projects simultaneously
* Confident approach to requirements gathering
* Good working knowledge of document imaging (document scanning, image processing, OCR and automated data extraction) and relational database concepts
* Solid understanding of document and records management, capable of assessing indexing and retrieval needs and solutions
* Consistently deliver high-quality services to our internal or external clients
* Must work well in a matrix-management and development environment
Our values define how we work as a team: Empowerment, Passion, Inspiration and Community. They make us EPIC. Together.
We want Quadient to be a place where we are all able to bring our whole selves to work and where our differences are embraced and celebrated. We operate in diverse areas, cultures and communities; our customers are as unique as we are.
Quadient is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Quadient, we exist to help organizations simplify the connection between their customers and what matters most. From mortgage approvals, medical results, and insurance claims, to accounts receivables, invoices and inbound packages