|IT Security Analyst
* c£60,000 per year
* Remote Working (+ London)
* SC Cleared role (previously held or willing to undergo)
Skills and Experience:
* Experienced in IT Infrastructure and End User computing technologies and/or a university degree in a relevant discipline
* Working knowledge of ISO 27001and the principles of GDPR
* Knowledge of security protocols and processes in Software Engineering is required
* Conducting security assessments through vulnerability testing and risk analysis
* Analysing security breaches to identify the root cause; including investigation, response, and reporting.
* Manage the best practices for security operations daily, undertaking security compliance monitoring and security policy assessments / audits
* Develop, report and continuously monitor a set of KPIs that depict the state of security and bring to light any opportunities to improve security
* Be key to the design and coordination of the delivery of security improvements, working in cross functional teams
* Verifying the security of third party vendors and collaborating with them to meet security requirements and managing third party information security risks
My client are a managed service provider who are currently looking for an IT Security Analyst on a permanent basis to work remotely but must be willing to travel to London post-Covid restrictions for 1 or 2 days a week. You will be acting as a key person in enabling my client to deliver its Security Strategy and maintaining its Information Security Management System, in alignment with ISO 27001. In this role, you will be responsible for day-to-day activities surrounding security activities.
To learn more about our client and this great opportunity on offer working as an IT Security Analyst on a Remote Working basis for a leading UK-based IT Software Services business; please call and speak with John Noonan here at ISR Recruitment or please email me a copy of your very latest CV and I’ll call you back to discuss the role in more detail