Location: UK – home based / remote working
Working for a market leader, this will be a varied role working across multiple high-value client accounts in the HR, Payroll and Recruitment industry.
You will have experience of managing the design, build, test and deployment of technology driven projects through the use of agile and waterfall methodology.
You will benefit from the experience and knowledge of a strong team around you and will be able to develop your skills and progress your career through training and exposure to numerous interesting projects.
You will have:
* At least 3 years of experience delivering projects.
* You will have strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire a project delivery team;
* Ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
* Experience in leading technical projects or workstreams with both UK and Offshore teams
* You will be familiar operating in complex and large-scale organisational environments
* Experience of managing the design, build, test and deployment of technology driven projects through the use of agile and waterfall methodology.
* Experience of owning and managing project requirements through the project life cycle using different approaches to verifying and validating the requirements.
* You are likely to be degree educated or equivalent, and potentially to hold a recognised post-graduate qualification.
* Accreditation in industry-recognised qualifications and standards (including but not limited to PRINCE2, MSP, MoP, TOGAF, ITIL, COBiT, SAFe) is desirable but not essential
* Prepare the project brief, including the project product description, benefits management approach, stage/exception plans and their product descriptions, work packages.
* Prepare reports such as highlight reports, issue reports, end stage reports, exception reports, end project report.
* Maintain the following records: issue register, risk register, lessons log.
* Manage the project plan using Microsoft project application
* Tailor the method to suit the project’s situation, documenting this, as appropriate, in the PID.
* Lead and motivate the project management team.
* Manage the production of the required products, taking responsibility for overall progress and use of resources and initiating corrective action where necessary.
* Establish and manage the project’s procedures: risk management, issue management, change control and communication.
* Establish and manage the project controls: monitoring and reporting.
* Advise the project board of any deviations from the plan.
* Implement the change control approach